Re: Jenkins Post Commit Status to Github

There is a problem that is still not fixed in Python: https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Python_Verify/4909/console

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 12:07 PM Andrew Pilloud <apilloud@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Post commits are no longer failing on status pushes. Now that I know about the seed job, I'll figure out how to test my changes in the future. Sorry for all the trouble!

Andrew