Re: Parallelizing test runs

The validates runner test parallelism is controlled here and is currently set to be "unlimited":
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/fbfe6ceaea9d99cb1c8964087aafaa2bc2297a03/runners/google-cloud-dataflow-java/build.gradle#L115

Each test fork is run on a different gradle worker, so the number of parallel test runs is limited to the max number of workers configured which is controlled here:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/fbfe6ceaea9d99cb1c8964087aafaa2bc2297a03/.test-infra/jenkins/job_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Dataflow.groovy#L50
It is currently configured to 3 * number of CPU cores.

We are already running up to 48 Dataflow jobs in parallel.