Re: Weird symbol resolution error with llvm JIT in gandiva jni

I think this happens if any of the cpp files that are used for IR generation (clang —emit-llvm) includes <iostream>. For decimal support, I’m generating IR code from arrow/util/decimal.cc <http://decimal.cc/> which includes <iostream> (many times in the header file chain).