Re: Reviewing PRs (was: Re: Arrow sync call)

I'd also suggest that we extend Romain's effort to add labels to all
languages, review states, and mabye. While the string labeling with [],
works, github search/filtering is not very good compared to filtering by
labels.

lang-{R,c++,py,java,...}
review-{wip,ready}
comp-{doc,gandiva,parquet,plasma}

There's a good chance this could be automated with Jira lookup + string
matching.

François