Re: Documentation for dev version of C++ library

If you search for the term "nightly" in JIRA you'll find a ton of
things we want to do nightly, and this is one of them:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1299

It's one of my 2019 goals to have a scalable workflow for nightly
processes for this project. If anyone would like to help, it would be
much appreciated.