Re: Encoding options (delta, rle, ...) in pyarrow bindings

Hello Sebastian,

currently you can only switch between plain and dictionary-encoding-combined-with-run-length encoding using the `use_dictionary` flag on https://arrow.apache.org/docs/python/generated/pyarrow.parquet.write_table.html#pyarrow.parquet.write_table . Other encoding are yet only implemented on the read path, we cannot write delta encodings yet.

Uwe