Re: Wrapping java.nio.ByteBuffer into ArrowBuf

hi,

Yes, this should be possible. There is some internal memory accounting
that needs to be addressed

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-3191

see prior mailing list discussion about this for more

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/150a0ca92a958420175f1adb559e1a91e85d54d7f5c95477202ca13d@%3Cdev.arrow.apache.org%3E

- Wes