Wrapping java.nio.ByteBuffer into ArrowBuf

Hi All,

Is there any a to wrap java.nio.ByteBuffer into ArrowBuf and I want to use
org.apache.arrow.memory.BufferAllocator at the same time.

I know that netty provides a way to wrap(obtain a view of buffer without
actually copying it's contents) via
io.netty.buffer.Unpooled#wrappedBuffer(ByteBuffer buffer) but uses its
default ByteBufAllocator allocator.

Is it possible to achieve the same in arrow while using the
org.apache.arrow.memory.BufferAllocator at the same time?

Thanks,
Shubham