Re: Apache Arrow .NET implementation

If it's an independent implementation, does it make sense to integrate
it in the current C++ Arrow repository?  AFAIK, the main point is to
run integration tests.  On the other hand, it doesn't scale very well
to integrate all implementations in a single repo.

It could still be under the Apache Arrow umbrella, but under its own
repository.

Regards

Antoine.