Re: spectrum.chat as community channel

Thanks Dimitri -- let's keep an eye on this.

I'm quite concerned about anything that seems like "chat". The risk is
that we end up with lower-quality discourse and that actionable
development items do not end up in JIRA -- that's what was happening
on Slack. If everyone were super proactive about creating issues ("if
you see something, say something", the NYC subway safety motto) then
it would be a different matter.