Re: Lighter build matrix on a language specific fork.

The problem could be that it checks against master and you will probably have changes for R in the ci/ directory. Changes in that directory will trigger a build for the full matrix. So to get the build simple and fast, we should get the ci/ changes for R into master soon.

Uwe