Re: Lighter build matrix on a language specific fork.

Our CI harness will already fast-exit in jobs that are not affected by
the current changes (if you change only the R directory, C++ jobs will
exit early).

If you want it to be even faster, your best bet is to temporarily
comment out job entries in .travis.yml.

Regards

Antoine.