Arrow 0.10.0 release timeline and coordination

hi all,

To follow up on our sync call from Wednesday, we need to begin
narrowing down the remaining work needed to make the 0.10.0 release.
To help with this, I started a 0.10.0 page in Confluence, also to test
out the JIRA-Confluence integration, which works great:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.10.0

Please help with JIRA gardening if you can so we can plot a course to
release with luck by end of July (which means development should be
completed by July 15-22 time frame)

Thanks,
Wes