Re: [DISCUSS] Concerns about the Arrow Slack channel

hi folks,

How would you like to proceed on the Slack channel discussion? It
seems there is reasonable consensus to close the channel. Should we
have a vote?

It would be a good idea to export the data / chat history from the
channel before closing it down.

Thanks
Wes