Re: Running Apache Arrow on Visual Studio

I am not an expert in Visual Studio -- the error is caused by a
missing library dependency (which I think can be fixed by appropriate
linker configuration
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ba1z7822.aspx). @Max, do you
have any advice?

We are using these libraries with Visual Studio to build C++
applications; e.g. we use the Arrow libraries in the Parquet C++
library. But we're building with CMake so that's generating the Visual
Studio files under the hood.