Re: Arrow stickers

Hello all,

we have an official logo, just not on the Arrow website itself but on e.g. the Twitter account: https://twitter.com/apachearrow

I have also asked on the comdev mailing list as Julian suggested. The main replies I became there and indirectly from others were that we are free to do such stickers as long as the PMC is happy with them. A general remark about stickers I get is, that http://hexb.in/ is a standard in many communities and that it would be nice if we also would use it.

Uwe