Re: [JS] Arrow output from JS library?

Quick update on the Arrow JS ipc buffer writer:

I had a chance to revisit this branch on my fork
<https://github.com/trxcllnt/arrow/commits/js-buffer-writer>  last night,
and managed to get a working prototype of the RecordBatchStreamWriter
correctly serializing the integration test data to ArrayBuffers.

Next steps are to get more tests in place, finish the
RecordBatchFileWriter, do the JSON writers, validate against Arrow
cpp/java, implement builders, fixes/optimizations, and get a PR ready.

Best,
Paul