[DISCUSS] Goals, Requirements and API for journaled events

I have added some goals and requirements for the journaled events.
https://github.com/apache/aries-journaled-events/blob/master/Readme.md

These are currently just ideas and are open for discussion. One key
discussion point is if we limit ourself to just one partition in kafka
terminology.
Unlike kafka the API is also just pure pub/sub.

An initial API can be found at:
https://github.com/apache/aries-journaled-events/tree/master/org.apache.aries.events.api/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/events/api

I am not sure if the API really works as it is not yet real life tested.
When looking at the API be aware that currently the goal is to not support
sharding (partitions).

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Schneider