Re: [Proposal] Create new sub project for journaled messaging

Hi Christian,

I'm not sure I got the scope.

Is it a new pub/sub system like Kafka or Google PubSub (or even
ActiveMQ/AmazonMQ) ?
Is it something like eventadmin on cloud (like we do in Cellar with
Hazelcast) ?

If it's just a pure pub/sub, I don't see a huge value compared to Kafka.

About a spec, if we only have one impl of the spec, and the spec is
mainly "focused" on the current impl, not sure it makes sense as well.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB

--