Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Hey Christian,

I've discussed with Carlos and I've cleaned up several issues which Carlos
could not resolve because he did not have the PMC role in JIRA so he
couldn't perform the cleanup needed.

1) there was a bare version (1.0.1) which I removed
2) I created a new version (jax-rs-whiteboard-1.0.1) to which I assigned
all the resolved issues
3) there were resolved issues incorrectly assigned to the next development
version (jax-rs-whiteboard-1.0.2) which I reassigned to
jax-rs-whiteboard-1.0.1

With all that, I believe the situation is cleaned up and the final release
notes for jaxrs-whiteboard-1.0.1 are here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344173&styleName=Text&projectId=12310981&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7Cbb6ef90c97e2938e59d112f22fd3e35aaaa5d324%7Clin

Sincerely,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)