Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Hi,

yes... thanks for pointing that out:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1821?jql=project%20%3D%20ARIES%20AND%20(fixVersion%20%3D%201.0.1%20OR%20fixVersion%20%3D%20jax-rs-whiteboard-1.0.2)

I think that's all. I added one for a feature we had not created a
ticket for.

I have also noticed we had a mismatch in one of the versions (it is
incorrectly created as jax-rs-whiteboard-1.0.2) and we are releasing 1.0.1

Sorry for these inconveniences. I hope next ones come out better.

Carlos.