Re: Call for fixes for Airflow 1.10.2

Hi Kaxil,

If possible, I would like to get AIRFLOW-1552 in:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1552
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4276

Thanks,
Thomas

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3384?jql=project%20%3D%20AIRFLOW%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.10.2>

> <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3384?jql=project%20%3D%20AIRFLOW%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.10.2>*>

> I will start pushing these as cherry-picked commits to the v1-10-test>
> branch today.>
>
> *Kaxil Naik*>
> *Big Data Consultant *@ *Data Reply UK*>
> *Certified *Google Cloud Data Engineer | *Certified* Apache Spark &
Neo4j>

--
The information contained in this e-mail communication is solely intended
for the person/legal person to whom it has been sent, and as it may contain