Re: Will Airflow 2.0.0 support Python 2.7?

For what it's worth I do not think you are wrong.

Given that we are definitely depending on a large ecosystem of packages,
some of which might drop support next year, it might make sense to at least
announce deprecation in 2.0 and deprecate in 3.0.

3.0 could happen early 2020 though.

Best,
Arthur