Re: REST API roadmap/plan?

Hi Mathew,
As Fokko mentioned, we don't have any roadmap for the REST API at
the moment,
but we can definitely start planning this out, gathering the list of APIs,
review them together and making a roadmap.
I'd be happy to help with this :)

Few things:
- I started out with a list of possible APIs a couple of months ago.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2628
- The experimental endpoints are functional views and scattered with no
modular approach in place.
We can definitely look for options like FAB REST API or Flask RESTful
https://flask-appbuilder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quickhowto.html#rest-api
- Please consider using "www_rbac" for any new endpoint as we do have plans
to deprecate
the older "www" version of UI soon.

Best,
*Verdan Mahmood*