Re: Duplicate key unique constraint error

Max,

I do not think there was more than one instance of scheduler running. Since
the scheduler crashed and it has been restarted, I cannot confirm it now.
Is there any log that can provide this information?

Could there be a different cause apart from multiple scheduler instances
running?

On 29 October 2018 at 9:30:56 PM, Maxime Beauchemin (