Re: 1.10.1 Release?

I was going to make a start on the release, but two people have reported that there might be an issue around non-UTC dags and the scheduler changing over from Summer time.

> 08:45 Emmanuel> Hi there, we are currently experiencing a very strange issue : we have hourly DAGs with a start_date in a local timezone (not UTC) and since (Sunday) the last winter time change they don’t run anymore. Any idea ?
> 09:41 <Emmanuel> it impacted all our DAG that had a run at 3am (Europe/Paris), the exact time of winter time change :(

I am going to take a look at this today and see if I can get to the bottom of it.

Bolke: are there any outstanding tasks/issues that you know of that might slow down the vote for a 1.10.1? (i.e. did we sort of out all the licensing issues that were asked of us? I thought I read something about license declarations in markdown files?)

-ash