Re: [IE] Re: [External] RE: [IE] airflow ui not showing logs

James - No, my configuration doesn't have a setting for rbac, so I'm
assuming the default is False.

Sunil - We are currently running the LocalExecutor. Is the worker process
just for Celery? According to the quickstart, I thought the only processes
we need to start are the webserver and scheduler.