RE: [IE] airflow ui not showing logs

Check if the serve_logs process is running alongside your worker process(es). This is the process that takes the log files written to disk and serves them to the web UI. It should be running on port 8793 by default.

Sunil

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Maritato [mailto:fmaritato@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 1:42 PM
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IE] airflow ui not showing logs

Hi All,

I'm running airflow 1.10.0 and the ui isn't showing the task logs anymore.
This has worked in the past so I'm not sure what changed. I was able to
verify that the logs are definitely being written to the same local
directory as what is specified in the airflow.cfg 'base_log_folder'. I
don't see any errors or debug in the airflow-webserver.{out|err} logs. I
tried restarting the process and it still doesn't work.

Anyone know how I can track this down?
--
Frank Maritato
This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx. Equifax® is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.