Re: Getting help to land an open PR

Thank you, Xiaodong. That was exactly the guidance I needed. I’ve closed
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3938 in favor of
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4039.

- Dan

On October 11, 2018 at 7:37:39 PM, Deng Xiaodong (xd.deng.r@xxxxxxxxx)
wrote:

In addition, your PR is trying to merge into branch “v1-10-stable”. This is
a branch which will not be modified anymore.

Instead, you should try to merge into “master” branch. Then committers will
cherry-pick commits from master branch for the next release, say 1.10.1.

(I believe this is also partially why your CI all failed)

XD