Re: Pinning dependencies for Apache Airflow

It's a nice one :). However I think when/if we go to pinned dependencies
the way poetry/pip-tools do it, this will be suddenly lot-less useful It
will be very easy to track dependency changes (they will be always
committed as a change in the .lock file or requirements.txt) and if someone
has a problem while upgrading a dependency (always consciously, never
accidentally) it will simply fail during CI build and the change won't get
merged/won't break the builds of others in the first place :).

J.