Re: PR for refactoring Airflow SLAs

Hello all,

Is there any update on the status of this PR?

I discovered this following a request for help on StackOverflow (on creating SLAs on task duration https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52645422/sla-on-task-duration-airflow). If this is unlikely to implemented in the short term, is there a known workaround?

Colin N