Re: Delay between tasks executions issue

Hi Chandu,
How many dag files are there on the scheduler. As per my understanding scheduler processes each file to trigger any dag/task run. It spawns number of processes equivalent to "max_threads" count to parallelize file processing. So you can try by increasing airflow config's max_threads count.

Thanks,
Raman Gupta