Re: TriggerDagRunOperator sub tasks are scheduled to run after few hours

Is the issue timezone related? Personally I've only used Airflow in
UTC-aligned environments so I can't help much on this topic. Bolke as
contributed timezone awareness to the codebase in the past, I'm not sure
what the common caveats may be.

Max