Re: Apache Spark Interfering with Airflow Jira/PRs ??

Irrespective of the mis-configuration (Spark vs Airflow, bug causing loop etc.) is it possible to do the action that is triggering the new email? We already have Github creating some comments in Jira (which result in an email) and would like to keep the email volume down.

Might be worth checking what settings Spark have for their Gitbox integration Jira and copying that?

-ash