Re: Apache Spark Interfering with Airflow Jira/PRs ??

huh the one with "Apache Spark" in the name doesn't make any sense, I'll
turn off the airflow dashboard but I don't have the credentials to the
Apache Spark JIRA account so I'm super confused how that's happening (my
guess would be there's an unprotected queue in the Spark version that's
somehow gotten entries in it or someone put some credentials in the src
repo is forked from).

--
Cell : 425-233-8271