Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Worth considering what the benefits vs problems are for Gitter vs Slack;
i.e. what is Slack solving that Gitter fails at, and what will you lose for
this exchange.

IMO there is a non-quantifiable benefit of the openness of Gitter rooms, in
that Gitter conversation snippets appear in search results, with an '?at='
querystring so you can jump straight to where the conversation occurred.

So while Gitter's search is lacking, there is that, *added* benefit of the
free, persistent chat.

And as mentioned earlier, Gitter works with your existing accounts.