Re: Airflow variables and data profiling hidden

Your users are not set up as as Admin users. The mechanism for fixing this depends upon what auth backend you are using.

Look in your airflow.cfg under the [core] section for the auth_backend settings, that will (likely) map into one of these classes https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/tree/master/airflow/contrib/auth/backends <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/tree/master/airflow/contrib/auth/backends>

For example if you are using the LDAP backend then look at the [ldap] superuser_filter setting, which will map LDAP group membership into Airflow admins.

Hope this helps.

Ash