Re: Custom authentication with RBAC

Hi Gabriel,

We have extended the auth backend for FAB to support OpenIDConnect here:
https://github.com/ministryofjustice/fab-oidc
and you can see how to configure it in our helm chart
<https://github.com/ministryofjustice/analytics-platform-helm-charts/blob/master/charts/airflow-k8s/templates/configmap.yml#L338>
.
What auth scheme are you using? Maybe we can upstream the most common ones?