Re: variables export

There variable import/export is broken in general.

Our team has a fix for it.  I will get them to put it over into the airflow repo.

Can you provide a specific example where your item is failing and I will make sure it gets included.

Thanks,
Mike

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail message may contain material
protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of