Re: Apache Airflow 1.10.0b2

It is working on the FAB UI after removing the old airflow.cfg file and running `airflow initdb`.

But with that the old webserver seems to be broken (Issue has already raised by Kevin here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2624).

Regards,
Kaxil

On 20/06/2018, 22:35, "Naik Kaxil" <k.naik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Thanks Bolke.

    I have been testing this today and I see that the logs are not showing up for me in the Web UI (old UI using Flask Admin).

    The path of my log is: /Users/kaxil/airflow/logs/example_bash_operator/runme_0/2018-06-20T21:31:36.996580+00:00/1.log

    However, The log tab in the UI is blank and my guess is it is looking at a wrong path.

    I will test this for the new FAB UI as well and give you all an update.

    Regards,
    Kaxil