Re: Slides / Airflow presentation OpenRDay

Germain,
Thx for sharing.

I think the proper link is :
https://fr.slideshare.net/GermainTanguy/apache-airflow-at-dailymotion

Also, would you like to raise a PR to update the README's list of companies
using Airflow?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow
-s