Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Hi,

To move things along even faster, instead of creating new packages, you can
even tell people to
put something like this in a requirements.txt file:

git+
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow@v1-10-test#egg=apache-airflow[celery,crypto,emr,hive,hdfs,ldap,mysql,postgres,redis,slack,s3]
<https://github.com/rodrigc/incubator-airflow@master#egg=apache-airflow[celery,crypto,emr,hive,hdfs,ldap,mysql,postgres,redis,slack,s3]>

and then "pip install -r requirements.txt".

I found that to be an effective way to quickly test the branch and provide
feedback without waiting for packages.

--
Craig