Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Yes it does make sense. I will try to help out in testing.

On 15/06/2018, 18:01, "Bolke de Bruin" <bdbruin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Ok to kick this a bit forward. I can spend 1 hour every day coming week to get 1.10 out. This means I will rebranch 1.10 from master coming Monday. Every day until Friday I will make a new package (not a release) that says please test this and report issues. Friday I will kick off a vote for Release.

    Does that make sense?

    Cheers
    Bolke

Kaxil Naik