Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Ok to kick this a bit forward. I can spend 1 hour every day coming week to get 1.10 out. This means I will rebranch 1.10 from master coming Monday. Every day until Friday I will make a new package (not a release) that says please test this and report issues. Friday I will kick off a vote for Release.

Does that make sense?

Cheers
Bolke