Re: Master is broken

Hi Gerardo,

I totally agree that when master turns red, we should stop merging and fix
the build or revert the commit that broke the build.

I think one of the underlying problems is having flaky tests, I tried to
fix a few of those, but they are quite persistent. Sometimes it is hard to
indentify if it is just a flaky test or if you really broke something.

Cheers, Fokko

Cheers, Fokko

Op di 12 jun. 2018 om 07:37 schreef Daniel Imberman <
daniel.imberman@xxxxxxxxx>