PR for refactoring Airflow SLAs

Hi folks,

Based on my earlier email to the list, I have submitted a PR that splits
`sla=` into three independent SLA parameters, as well as heavily
restructuring other parts of the SLA feature:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3584

This is my first Airflow PR and I'm still learning the codebase, so there's
likely to be flaws with it. But I'm most interested in the general
compatibility of this feature with the rest of Airflow. We want this for
our purposes at Quantopian, but we'd really prefer to get it into Airflow
core rather than running a fork forever!

Let me know your thoughts,

-James M.