Single Airflow Instance Vs Multiple Airflow Instance

Hi Everyone,

We have been experimenting with airflow for about 6 months now.
We are planning to have multiple departments to use it. Since we don't have any internal experience with Airflow we are wondering if single instance per department is more suited than single instance with multi-tenancy? We have been aware about the upcoming release of airflow 1.10 and changes that will be made to the RBAC which will be more suited for multi-tenancy.

Any advice on this ? Any tips could be helpful to us.