Re: Apache Airflow 1.10.0b2

I discovered a bug today in 1.10 that causes last DAG runs to be omitted
from the UI when a DAG is externally triggered.  It would be great if this
small fix could make it into the v1.10 branch as it would significantly
help our team with monitoring.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2681
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3551

--