Re: Apache Airflow 1.10.0b2

I had found another bug regarding NotFound Error while refreshing and I report at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2654 and resolved by https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3527 . This has been merged to master but will this be merged to v1-10-test or will directly be merged when v1-10-stable is created?

Kaxil