EmailSensorOperator

All,

I was recently answering a stackoverflow question that involved a workflow
depending on an email being received. My knee jerk reaction was to reply
that the user could leverage the EmailSensorOperator to accomplish this
task. I was typing out the answer - when I decided to link to the actual
operator. Much to my surprise I could not find it!

Is there a version of an IMAP/SMTP/EmailSensorOperator out there that I am
not able to locate? If not, is this something the community would be
interested in?

- Andy Cooper