Re: KubernetesPodOperator: Invalid arguments were passed to BaseOperator

For this particular DeprecationWarning, this problem is not caused
by dependencies on kubernetes stuff.

On this line:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/airflow/contrib/operators/kubernetes_pod_operator.py#L137

The __init__() method for KubernetesPodOperator is calling the __init__()
method
for BaseOperator, and passing in values for kwargs that BaseOperator
doesn't accept:

name': 'airflow-test-pod',
'image': 'ubuntu:16.04',
'labels': {'foo': 'bar'},
'namespace': 'default',
'cmds': ['bash', '-cx'],
'arguments': ['echo', '10'],
'in_cluster': False,
'get_logs': True

I don't understand how these things are being passed via kwargs?

--
Craig

--
Craig Rodrigues